"How do I use my Library account?"
- 1. Click on this link to open in a new window: WyldCat
- 2. Click on Login.
- 3. Enter your Library card # and PIN in the boxes and click on "Login for more features".
"I forgot my PIN. What do I do now?"
- 1. Click on this link to open in a new window: Get my PIN
- 2. Enter your Library card # and click on "Request".
- 3. You will get a message saying that your PIN has been emailed to you.
Check your email to find your PIN.
You may also call the Library during open hours
or stop in and ask us to look up your PIN for you.
"I don't have a card. May I still use the Library?"
- Anyone who wishes to use the Library is welcome.
We do have some donated books that you may use without a card.
Ask at the Circulation Desk if you don't know where to find those.
Also, if you don't have a card and wish to check books out,
ask about applying for a temporary card.
You may also use the public computers with a guest pass if you are over 18.
"How do I use the Library Catalog?"
"How can I request a book that's already checked out?"
- 1. Call the library and ask to put a book on hold. We will be glad to help you.
- From any computer, log in to your library account. (If you are not already logged in when you try to place a hold, the system will prompt you to log in.)
In the new library catalog:
A window will appear for you to specify the library where you want to pick up the item when it arrives. Once you have selected the pickup library, click Place Hold. The system will tell you if the hold was successfully placed or not.
Once you have placed a hold on an item, you will be able to see it in My Account under the Holds tab.
In the old library catalog:
How to place a hold
"How can I request something from another library?"
"How do I use ebooks and digital audiobooks?"
"My books/movies are overdue. How can I renew them?"
- Call the library during open hours.
We are glad to renew materials over the phone if they are not on hold for someone else.
Of course, if you owe fines, renewing an item will not erase fines.
You may renew an item before it is overdue if it is not on hold for someone else.
"How do I get my overdue notices by email?"
Please let us know. Send us an email:
"How do I request certain things that the Library should have?"
Check back here for other questions, this page will be updated with more helpful information very soon.