Your Uinta County Library has computers for public use at all three locations.
Even if you do not have a library card, you are welcome to use the computers.
Parents must sign a permission form for all children under 18 to allow access to our computers.
We have Internet computers and Word Processors.
We also have Wi-Fi at all three locations if you prefer to bring your own Wi-Fi capable device to the Library.
Wi-Fi printing is available at the Main Library and at the Lyman Branch. To get started,
just click on the links at the bottom of any of our web pages.
Black & White Printouts $.15 per page
Color Printouts $.50 per page
A print dialog box will inform you of the number of pages and the cost. You may cancel your printing here. If you click OK,
your printouts will be available at the Circulation Desk for you upon completion.
Saving Files Using Library Computers
Here are some tips for happy saving when you're using Library computers.
- Save your work often (see options below). Look for the session timer in the lower right corner of your desktop to check your remaining time. If you need more time, library staff will be happy to extend your session if you wish.
- Do NOT save to the My Documents folder. Do not save to the desktop.
(Your document will be deleted when you log out of the computer).
Unfortunately, there is no way to recover documents created after the computers reboot.
- Save frequently to a USB drive or a CD.
- Choose to copy and paste your file into an email and email it to yourself.
- Use Dropbox, Google Drive or Hotmail-based Word & Excel (SkyDrive).
From the Wyoming State Library:
Support for OneClickdigital
If you have any trouble using OneClickdigital, you may send an email to: email@example.com
If you would rather send a detailed account of your issues to them, use this support form on their website: